ChatGPT’s future..

Paswrd

I lowkey wish there was a better way to share chatgpt chat logs. Another problem I have is some of my older responses getting lost in the long contextual dialogue and not really having a way to reference specific points within an entire conversation. As some of you probably know those chatgpt convos can become super long after awhile.

If y’all could request a specific feature from the devs what would it be?

Less political correctness and nurtering. Let DAN free!
I believe they added a few options on how it can interact with you and the level of filtering. Not sure if it’s a GPT-4 feature only. I really haven’t gotten into the settings. Just throwing nonstop questions at it, lol.

I think I would love a way to get non-limited messages. Especially when asking for code, it can sometimes stop at a certain line. And asking to continue can have it create the same message, or if you ask to finish a certain function/class it will make a completely different class.

I think I would love a way to get non-limited messages. Especially when asking for code, it can sometimes stop at a certain line. And asking to continue can have it create the same message, or if you ask to finish a certain function/class it will make a completely different class.
This was a big issue for me as well. I was having issues generating code in it's entirety. You can ask it if "theres more to the code" and kinda manipulate it to continue telling you the full function but like you said sometimes it's not really the same class/function or it changes the code a bit from what it initially said. You can tell they did limit it in this aspect. I was having it spit out full lines of lingo but every time I would tell it to add to it it would change it's initial spew of answer. Plus some of it was just wrong.

I'm hoping in GPT-4 which is closer to the source Bing is using will give us more options on how it reacts to questions and allow it to give full answers rather than half responses. It's only a waiting game and I'm not really willing to pay for a subscription for GPT-4 at the moment.

ChatGPT needs to be less lobotomised and also connected to the internet because I dislike how its knowledge is limited to 2021 and if it doesn't know about something, you have to tell it rather than it being able to search the internet for it.

ChatGPT needs to be less lobotomised and also connected to the internet because I dislike how its knowledge is limited to 2021 and if it doesn't know about something, you have to tell it rather than it being able to search the internet for it.
I'm hoping with the way bing is going that future isn't too far off from now. Bing has already taken it online but rather than creating an extensive knowledge base of information it just 'Does the search in the background' and scours / scrapes websites to feed information back without the need for using server resources. I'm assuming that's the direction they are aiming for with future gpt. But who knows.

But yeah when I was asking it questions about Havana I had to feed it data like the repos github url, your online name, and a few other projects until it picked up on what I was talking about and could really relay data fluidly.

Back