Hi, I'm Anthony!

Paswrd

I'm Anthony aka paswrd,

I'm from the US and was an early player of Habbo 2005-2012 and have been on and off since. I've been drawn to retros since I've learned of their existence and have alway been intrigued by the software that powers them. I've hosted early hotels with debbo, holoemu & holocms, phpretro /w holoemu v26, and more recently Havana V31 with Casper Hotel. I enjoy throwing myself at fun projects and am currently getting into more extensive code bases and eventually want to contribute to some of these projects to keep old school going.

I'm happy to be here and to see the old school community go. Thanks for having me <3
-Paswrd

Hello Anthony, longshot but you aren't Anthony93260 are you? Anyways, welcome and I'm happy to see you here, I can tell from the years active on Habbo that this forum may suit you well! :)

Hello Anthony, longshot but you aren't Anthony93260 are you? Anyways, welcome and I'm happy to see you here, I can tell from the years active on Habbo that this forum may suit you well! :)
Unfortunately, no. I would be the more annoying anthonyvsilva#5511 from discord. <3

Back