[REL] [CRACKED] Alpha Series by Privilege - Visual Basic 6.0 Habbo emulator for 2011

Quackster

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Hello,

Some of you may have remembered this thread from 12 years ago: https://forum.ragezone.com/threads/alpha-series-emulator-no-license.791860/

Well, I have a release for you. I have cracked the license check - just a fun little thing I challenged myself to do, since nobody else could or would, but I have succeeded.

Now the emulator starts as if it thinks the license check successfully passed.

Notes
  • This is written by Hebbo/Privilege.
  • It used to be a test hotel at h4bbo.org, habbo.lc and habbo.cx
  • Changing the port from 38111 doesn't work, it requires to be listening on 38111 for some reason.
  • Tested with: RELEASE63-34210-34209-201106071131
Requirements
  • MySQL 5.1
  • MySQL ODBC 3.51 Driver (32-bit)
  • Windows Server 2008+ (can probably use WINE but I did not manage to get it to recognise having ODBC driver installed)
Downloads:

Cracked executable: AS_MST2.0_071020111552.exe

Repository (Ghidra project files, used to reverse engineer and crack the .exe): https://github.com/Quackster/AlphaSeries_cracked

Original archive: AS_MST2.0_071020111552.rar

Screenshots

DL5eOEn.png

img[

Official video (by the creator)

Last edited:
Such a cool ft. I wish I was as into this generation as I am with r31 and prior. Neat seeing this old software getting put to use again! Looks very stable too from the original creators video.

Such a cool ft. I wish I was as into this generation as I am with r31 and prior. Neat seeing this old software getting put to use again! Looks very stable too from the original creators video.

Haha yeah, and it's still funny to me how I used software created by the National Security Agency to crack it.

Great stuff, always wondered about this one. Thanks for taking the time.

Remember Privilege bragging about his source code, from a quick glance it seems that's all what it was: a brag.

No clean code practices, giant Holograph-esque style message handling (atleast it's not a switch, so some improvement, hehe!) and no DAO/ORM seperation. I'd bet there are some SQL injection vulnerabilities aswell.

Back