Casper Hotel

Paswrd

I am happy to announce Casper Hotels return into the retro scene! After the departure back in 2010-2011 from the PHPRetro days we've finally opened our doors earlier this year at https://casper.fun/. Casper is your gateway to the nostalgic golden era of Habbo Hotel (2007-2009). Immerse yourself in the classic vibes with our V31 shockwave-based experience, minus the flash-beta version of this period. Run by "paswrd," our 24/7 haven offers exciting events, a user-friendly portable client, a functional clothes and group editor. We are running on Havana by Quackster with minimal modifications to the CMS and Client so far. We will be adding/fixing some features in the near future...

HV.png

WS.png

Homepage_Trax.png

All flash assets are working on modern browsers... Safari, on a 2023 Macbook Pro.

Flash assets running on modern browsers. Safari on a 2023 M2 MacBook Pro...

News.png

Hosting competitions to keep the hotel interesting. Earn some coin!

----------------------------------------------------------------

If you're looking for something even older we offer a V1 server mirroring the original Habbo Hotel site from early 2000-2001 which you can access at https://v1.casper.fun/.

V1 Casper Hotel

As our community grows, we'll be on the lookout for dedicated individuals to join our staff. Your journey with us is not just about reliving memories – it's about creating new ones, making friendships, and being part of a community that shares your similar passion. Join us in reviving the past and progressing into the future. Join Casper Hotel today!

Last edited:
I love the fact that nigh on 20 years later people are still living the dream of a feature complete shockwave server! I'll be sure to check it out, the nostalgia is crazy right now

Personally I think stuff like this should stay open just for nostalgia and just keeping history alive and preserved. V1 is such a cool looking server and a great example of how Habbo progressed with the later iterations!

Back