[Flash Client] Error in public apartments and bots

alibennis

Hello everyone,

Today, I want to tell you about a problem that came to me when I installed the latest version of Havana including the Flash client.
It turns out that there are some things that cause problems with public apartments and bots. Something that I have never encountered before with jeppe's version.
Small summary:
1- In all public apartments including bots, they all wear the same clothes whether they are Boys or Girls as bots as you can see in the images below.
3- For all public apartments, on the version of jeppe, I can like or dislike the apartment and add it to favorites. On the latest version of Havana by Quackster this was not the case as you can see below in the images and videos (information of the apartment located at the bottom left right next to the chat bubble)
2- Problem encountered in two apartments, The Habbo Lido and The Park. In Habbo Lido as you can see below, the avatar cannot enter the cabins because the boxes are dead compared to jeppe's version. In Park, the arrows on the ground at the line to enter the bus are not there compared to jeppe's version.
PS: On jeppe's version, everything works perfectly!

Below are the images and videos that clearly show the problem.

ax2NM9g.png

T0KuzRq.png

ZOVRQwz.png

T1FTWOe.png

tabobRU.png

HAdNrav.png

I hope one of you can spot where the problem may come from.

Have a nice day.

Last edited:
I would have rather this be reported as an issue on the GitHub repo but regardless I know the issue to do with the figures and I'll fix it when I have time.

As for the arrows, I don't have a clue.

I would have rather this be reported as an issue on the GitHub repo but regardless I know the issue to do with the figures and I'll fix it when I have time.

As for the arrows, I don't have a clue.
Hello Quackster,

Thanks for your feedback.
Should I post my issue on your Github to get feedback on the arrows or is it not necessary. I hope you can fix the issue as soon as possible.

Have a nice day.

Back