Old font does not working

MrHN

Habbo lover since 2004
Hi guys,
I'm trying to figure out how can I fix this issue with the font.
Do you have any cues?

RmTUvBM.png

sQ47eEW.png

(top header "Habbo Details")

Looks for me like a issue with external_variables, look if you have the following lines added:

struct.font.plain=[#font:"v",#fontSize:9,#lineHeight:10,#color:rgb("#000000"),#ilk:#struct,#fontStyle:[#plain]]
struct.font.bold=[#font:"vb",#fontSize:9,#lineHeight:10,#color:rgb("#000000"),#ilk:#struct,#fontStyle:[#plain]]
struct.font.italic=[#font:"v",#fontSize:9,#lineHeight:10,#color:rgb("#000000"),#ilk:#struct,#fontStyle:[#italic]]
struct.font.link=[#font:"v",#fontSize:9,#lineHeight:10,#color:rgb("#000000"),#ilk:#struct,#fontStyle:[#underline]]
struct.font.tooltip=[#font:"v",#fontSize:9,#lineHeight:10,#color:rgb("#000000"),#ilk:#struct,#fontStyle:[#plain]]

Keep in mind to clear cache, when you have done changes at your external_variables.txt so the changes can take effect.

If they are already added and its not helping, we would need to know which client version you use.

Last edited:
Thanks Dreamcatcher.
Unfortunately, I'm not on my own website. I'm on a retro oldschool and using wine (mac), so it's a frontend issue 😩

You could setup your own loader with proper external_variables, if those lines mentioned above are missing in the vars of the retro you're connected to.

I'm using the Quackster ext vars and it works properly. Maybe it's an issue with my wineskin that is running in 64-bit mode? But idk, because so far the client works, only the font is missing as you can see. I don't know how to switch it to 32-bit with Winearch.

I've always had this issue on Mac and I think it also occurs on Linux now and then, even with the exact same files that work on Windows.
I indeed assume it has something to do with Wine, but I don't think it's related to just the 64-bit version.

Back