[PROBLEM] Habbo camera stuck "Loading Photo..."

LordLoren

Pew Pew!
Hello Guys,
First at all nice to met you all (i'm new here) usually i like to talk more on Discord #support thread.. but this time as this error might be sql/java side i need support about how to fix this matter >

I'm using basilisk portable version by @Quackster

aso, when i click on "print & save" on the green button (after waiting more than 30seconds for the photo to be saved) a background noise is being made.. like something it's being blocked by the browser but i cant see what.

image.png

i checked every ports configuration and it's OK

image.png

initially i tought that it was because of the missing hh_furni_xx_film.. but nope, since another user reported that he doen't have this file eaither + for him it's working..
image.png

Regards!

your second image is showing that there is something missing on the connection.mus directive.
it should be
<param name='sw2' value='connection.info.host=localhost;connection.info.port=12321'>
<param name='sw4' value='connection.mus.host=localhost;connection.mus.port=12322'>

Also you didn't write which kind of server you are using (Kepler or Havana) would be also interesting to know

Hi @Dreamcatcher , yea.. it's actually like that, my bad that the screenshot was taked without the settings beaing saved since i saw that it was wrongly edited :')

i have it like this already:

Code:
<param name='sw2' value='connection.info.host=localhost;connection.info.port=12321'>
<param name='sw4' value='connection.mus.host=localhost;connection.mus.port=12322'>

Back