[REL] Havana ClassicHabbo edition - R39

Jeppe

This source is an extension of the V31 Havana shockwave server to include the R39 flash client. It's a replica of the source used in "ClassicHabbo" between 2019 - 2022

The source is complete, it's only missing mod tools and help guide bot

You can see a full changelog on devbest

qlON1ck.png

If you've got any web-related questions, reach out to Parsnip#5170. If you've got any server backend questions, reach out to Jeppe#9821

Link: https://github.com/JeppsonDev/HavanaR39

Last edited:
You wanna know a fun fact, I initially gutted out the flash support when releasing Havana because I didn't want to it to compete against my own hotel (which has now closed), but I suppose this was gonna happen regardless by the community to re-add the support back.

I still have the Classic Habbo repository (private) with this support still enabled inside of it.

Cool release! :p

(Unrelated, but it kinda irks me how people use "v31" and not "r31" for Shockwave and will always use "r" or "release" for Flash, despite the fact Habbo never once used "version" themselves).

Last edited:
Nice release, I remember this version fondly from back in the day. I assume this still has the shockwave client working and works like a "full" R39 server. It's especially cool that this is the last version that Habbo had 2 clients on.

You wanna know a fun fact, I initially gutted out the flash support when releasing Havana because I didn't want to it to compete against my own hotel (which has now closed), but I suppose this was gonna happen regardless by the community to re-add the support back.

I still have the Classic Habbo repository (private) with this support still enabled inside of it.

Cool release! :p

(Unrelated, but it kinda irks me how people use "v31" and not "r31" for Shockwave and will always use "r" or "release" for Flash, despite the fact Habbo never once used "version" themselves).
I'm a bit of a habbo noob. Previous to this project I didn't really have any knowledge or experience about habbo's history or their development scene which may explain some of the incorrect wordings
Nice release, I remember this version fondly from back in the day. I assume this still has the shockwave client working and works like a "full" R39 server. It's especially cool that this is the last version that Habbo had 2 clients on.
This is a replica of classichabbo, meaning it supports both R31 and R39. I know you're interested in the packet structures of these versions, I would DL the project and search for any files ending with "Flash". I intentionally called any and all flash related file that to seperate R31 and R39.

Unfortunately I lost a bit of steam at the end and started mixing together the R31 and R39 files. But about 70-80% of flash related content ends with the filename "Flash"

Nice release! A great testimony that it doesn't matter how hard people try to obfuscate or hide implementation details; the community will always figure out how to reverse missing features and content that others try to keep out of the communities hands.

Back