v14+ room furniture limit

Pablonski

Hello. I've been working privately for a while now on a retro hotel that is based on Kepler v14. I've made some changes to suit my needs and am currently trying to increase the room furniture limit. I believe that this is client side and I searched through the files but couldn't find anything. Does anyone have experience with this? Thank you for reading
hab.png

It's a hardcoded Shockwave limit, you're limited by the amount of sprites that can be allocated.

It's the "channel" setting here and it's already set to the max.

kAsT9P3.png

Flash client doesn't have this limitation so what's happening is the flash clients are adding too many furnis that wouldn't be normally possible in the Shockwave client.

It's a hardcoded Shockwave limit, you're limited by the amount of sprites that can be allocated.

kAsT9P3.png

Flash client doesn't have this limitation so what's happening is the flash clients are adding too many furnis that wouldn't be normally possible in the Shockwave client.
Ah shit, I kind of had a suspicion that it was something like that. Thanks

kAsT9P3.png

theoretically, would it be possible to hack on Shockwave itself and increase this limit? admittedly, i have not dug into the internals of Director/Shockwave at this level before so i'm not sure what files would even be relevant.

theoretically, would it be possible to hack on Shockwave itself and increase this limit? admittedly, i have not dug into the internals of Director/Shockwave at this level before so i'm not sure what files would even be relevant.
It is probably a bit value on the movie dir file itself

Back