How do you add furniture to Kepler?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MandelaHP

Like, I know it's in catalogue_items and items_definitios but I can't find out the furniture ID because it doesn't even appear on the page I create!

Solution
Since someone also asked me via PM, I made a rough summary. Most of it is self-explanatory anyway

Step 1
Your sprites. Put them in /v14/hof_furni
habbor1.png

Step 2
Open the database with a program of your choice and go to item_definitions

habbor2.png

ID = Enter the next highest ID that is free
Sprite = Enter the name of your file that you previously put in hof_furni. In this case green_turntable
Sprite_id = Enter a unique ID
Name = self-explanatory
Description = self-explanatory
colour = hex color codes for furniture with different colors
length, width, top_height = Dimensions of the Item...
Since someone also asked me via PM, I made a rough summary. Most of it is self-explanatory anyway

Step 1
Your sprites. Put them in /v14/hof_furni
habbor1.png

Step 2
Open the database with a program of your choice and go to item_definitions

habbor2.png

ID = Enter the next highest ID that is free
Sprite = Enter the name of your file that you previously put in hof_furni. In this case green_turntable
Sprite_id = Enter a unique ID
Name = self-explanatory
Description = self-explanatory
colour = hex color codes for furniture with different colors
length, width, top_height = Dimensions of the Item
Behavior = Specifies what an item is allowed to do and not allowed to do
Interactor = Specifies further interactions such as vending machines, beds, chairs, teleporters and so on
is_tradeable and is_recyclable = Self-explanatory. 1 for yes, 0 for no
drink_ids = Only relevant if you want to add a vending machine

Step 3
Go to catalogue_items

habbor3.png

ID = Enter the next highest ID that is free. CAUTION: Do NOT enter the ID you previously used in item_defintions. These are two different IDs!
sales_code =
Just use a unique name, ideally without a _. I've had problems with items containing a _ in the past. In this case we simply call the item greenturntable
page_id = The ID of the catalog category on which the item can be seen. You can either create a new page or view the list of pages under catalog_pages
order_id = Determines the order in which items within the same category are arranged
price = self-explanatory
is_hidden = self-explanatory. 1 for yes, 0 for no
amount = How many items are purchased with one buy
!!defintion_id = Here we enter the ID that we previously used in item_definitions. In this case 2622!!
item_specialspriteid
= Can be ignored in 99% of cases

Step 4
Go to /v14/ and open your external_texts.txt
habbor4.png

Here you have to specify the name and description of the item one last time. The sprite name is green_turntable so we write furni_green_turntable_name=Green Habbo Turntable and for the description the same. If the item is a poster or something similar, you want to replace furni_ with wallitem_! For example wallitem_example_poster_name=Poster

Step 5
Restart the emulator and your client and you're done.

Last edited:
Solution
Sprite ID's are not required and unused, and is a holdover from porting Havana's catalogue back to Kepler.

Actually, specifically for posters the sprite id represents the id of the poster.

The special sprite ID is "item_specialspriteid" that is used, but the "sprite_id" column in general is unused in this Habbo version.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back