Welcome to Oldskooler!

Quackster

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Hello everyone,

I was feeling nostalgic one day and started thinking about the old days of Habbo. The Habbo that we all loved and cherished from the early 2000s to 2020, with Flash and Shockwave versions. I wanted to relive those memories and share them with others who feel the same way. That's why I decided to create Oldskooler, a forum where we can all come together and discuss our fondest memories of classic Habbo.

To me, a forum is a better alternative than using a Discord server for this kind of discussion. While Discord is a great platform for real-time conversations and group chats, forums provide a more structured and organized platform for discussion. Additionally, forums offer better archival features, making it easier to access and search for information that was discussed in the past.

This forum is solely dedicated to the old versions of Habbo. We won't be discussing the latest versions or updates, as we are here to relive the golden era of Habbo. We want to focus on the classic gameplay mechanics, the pixel art graphics, and the good old-fashioned fun that we all experienced. If you're someone who shares the same love and passion for classic Habbo, then this is the perfect place for you.

So, let's relive the good old days of Habbo together! Come join us at Oldskooler, and let's take a trip down memory lane.

Last edited:
Back